Amazon thanks

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Looking for jokes....Shoes!!!

Guido is in this country for only 6 months.

He walks to work 20 blocks every day

and passes a shoe store.

Each day he stops and looks in the window

To admire the Boccelli leather shoes.

He wants those shoes so much...

it's all he can think about.

After about 2 months he saves the price

of the shoes, $300, and purchases them.

Every Friday night the Italian community

holds a dance in the church basement.

Guido seizes this opportunity to wear

his new Boccelli leather shoes for the first time.

He asks Maria to dance and

as they dance he asks her,

"Maria, do you wear red panties tonight?"

Startled, Maria replies,

"Yes, Guido, I do wear red panties tonight,

but how do you know?"

Guido answers,

"I see the reflection in my new

$300 Boccelli leather shoes.

How do you like them?"

Next he asks Rosa to dance,

and after a few minutes
he asks,

" Rosa, do you wear white panties tonight?"

Rosa answers,

"Yes, Guido, I do,

but how do you know that?"


He replies,

"I see the reflection in my new

$300 Boccelli leather shoes.

How do you like them?"

Now as the evening is almost over

and the last song is being played,

Guido asks Carmela to dance.

Midway through the dance his face

turns red.

He states, "Carmela, be stilla my heart,

please, please tell me you wear no panties tonight,

please, please, tella me this true!"

Carmela smiles coyly and answers,

"Yes Guido, I wear no panties tonight."


Guido gasps,




"Thanka God ..

I thought I had a CRACK in my

$300 Boccelli leather shoes!"

No comments:

Post a Comment


Powered by IP2Location.com
Custom Search

A must have cell phone Got Phone? plus the M.T. Video of the week

Custom Search

Global folks looking for jokes

free counters

In search of something that is funny like the republicans .

Looking for beter jokes than this crap

Custom Search
Google Groups
Share your joke
Visit this group

West Virginia Pro Photo

West Virginia Pro Photo
Free advertising

Blog Archive

Health and wellness is no joke bro