Amazon thanks

Monday, April 6, 2009

Looking for jokes about Oklahoma!

Oklahoma Nudist Colony

A man joined a very exclusive nudist colony in Oklahoma . On his first day
he took off his clothes and started to wander around the area. A gorgeous
petite blonde walked by, and the man immediately got an erection.

The woman noticed his erection, came over to him and asked, 'did you call
for me?'
The man replied, 'No, what do you mean?'
She said, 'You must be new here. Let me explain. It's a rule here that if
you get an erection, it implies you called for me.' Smiling, she led him to
the side of the swimming pool, laid down on a towel eagerly pulled him to
her and happily let him have his way with her.
Later, the man continued to explore the colony's facilities. He entered the
sauna and as he sat down, he farted. Within seconds a huge, hairy man
lumbered out of the steam room toward him.
'Did you call for me? ' asked the hairy man.
'No, what do you mean?' replied the newcomer.
'You must be new.' answered the hairy man, 'It's a rule that if you fart, it
implies that you called for me.' The huge man easily spun him around, put
him over a bench and had his way with the newcomer.
The newcomer staggered back to the colony office where he was greeted by
smiling, naked receptionist, 'May I help you?' she asked.
'Here's my membership card. You can have the key back and you can keep the
$500 membership fee.'
'But, Sir,' she replied, 'you've only been here a few hours. You haven't had
a chance to see all our facilities.'
'Listen lady, I'm 68 years old. I only get an erection once a month, but I
fart 15 times a day. I'm outta here.'

No comments:

Post a Comment


Powered by IP2Location.com
Custom Search

A must have cell phone Got Phone? plus the M.T. Video of the week

Custom Search

Global folks looking for jokes

free counters

In search of something that is funny like the republicans .

Looking for beter jokes than this crap

Custom Search
Google Groups
Share your joke
Visit this group

West Virginia Pro Photo

West Virginia Pro Photo
Free advertising

Blog Archive

Health and wellness is no joke bro