Amazon thanks

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Looking for jokes...Alabama Farmer!

A man owned a small farm in Alabama .











0D

The Department of Labor claimed he was not paying





proper wages to his staff and sent a representative





out to interview him.

‘I need a list of your employees and how much you pay them,'
demanded the rep.

'Well,' replied the farmer, 'there's my farm hand who's been
with me for 3 years. I pay him $200 a week plus free room and
board.





The cook/housekeeper has been here for 18 months, and
I pay her $150 per week plus free room and board.
Then there's the half-wit. He works about 18 hours every day
and does about 90% of all the work around here. He makes about
$10 per week, pays his own room and board, and I buy him a bottle
Of whiskey every Saturday night. He also sleeps with my wife
occasionally.'

'That's the guy I want to talk to...the half-wit,' says the agent.

'That would be me,' replied the farmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Powered by IP2Location.com
Custom Search

A must have cell phone Got Phone? plus the M.T. Video of the week

Custom Search

Global folks looking for jokes

free counters

In search of something that is funny like the republicans .

Looking for beter jokes than this crap

Custom Search
Google Groups
Share your joke
Visit this group

West Virginia Pro Photo

West Virginia Pro Photo
Free advertising

Blog Archive

Health and wellness is no joke bro