Amazon thanks

Friday, May 8, 2009

Looking for Obama Jokes

The other day I went downtown to run a few errands. I went into the
local coffee shop for a snack. I was only there for about 5 minutes.
When I came out, here was this cop writing out a parking ticket.





I said to him, 'Come on,
man, how about giving a retired person a
break'?





He ignored me and continued writing the ticket. His insensitivity
annoyed me, so I called him a 'PIG.'





He glared at me and then wrote out another ticket for having worn
tires.





So I proceeded to call him a 'doughnut eating NAZI.'





He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the
first.





Then he wrote a third ticket when I called him a 'moron in blue'.





This went on for about 20 minutes. The more I talked back to him the
more, tickets he wrote.





Personally, I didn't really care. I came downtown on the bus, and the
car that he was putting the tickets on had one of those bumper
stickers that, said, 'Obama '08.'





I try to have a little fun each day now that I'm retired.





The doctor tells me that it's important for my health!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Powered by IP2Location.com
Custom Search

A must have cell phone Got Phone? plus the M.T. Video of the week

Custom Search

Global folks looking for jokes

free counters

In search of something that is funny like the republicans .

Looking for beter jokes than this crap

Custom Search
Google Groups
Share your joke
Visit this group

West Virginia Pro Photo

West Virginia Pro Photo
Free advertising

Blog Archive

Health and wellness is no joke bro