Amazon thanks

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Looking for jokes...God and the Biker!

GOD & THE BIKER
>>>>
>>>> > A biker was riding on a highway along a California
>>>> beach when suddenly
>>>> > the sky clouded above his head and, in a booming
>>>> voice, the Lord
>>>> > said: "Because you have tried to be faithful to
>>>> me in all ways, I will
>>>> > grant you one wish.
>>>> >
>>>> > The biker pulled over and said: "Build a bridge
>>>> to Hawaii so I can
>>>> > ride over anytime I want."
>>>> >
>>>> > The Lord said, "Your request is materialistic,
>>>> think of the enormous
>>>> > challenges for that kind of undertaking. The supports
>>>> required would
>>>> > reach the bottom of the Pacific! The concrete and
>>>> steel it would take!
>>>> > It will nearly exhaust several natural resources. I
>>>> can do it, but it
>>>> > is hard for me to justify your desire for worldly
>>>> things. Take a
>>>> > little more time and think of something that would
>>>> honor and glorify me."
>>>> >
>>>> > The biker thought about it for a long time. Finally he
>>>> said, "Lord, I
>>>> > wish that I could understand my wife. I want to know
>>>> how she feels
>>>> > inside, what she's thinking when she gives me the
>>>> silent treatment,
>>>> > why she cries, what she means when she says
>>>> nothing's wrong, and how I
>>>> > can make a woman truly happy."
>>>> >
>>>> > The Lord replied, "You want two lanes or four on
>>>> that bridge?"
>>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment


Powered by IP2Location.com
Custom Search

A must have cell phone Got Phone? plus the M.T. Video of the week

Custom Search

Global folks looking for jokes

free counters

In search of something that is funny like the republicans .

Looking for beter jokes than this crap

Custom Search
Google Groups
Share your joke
Visit this group

West Virginia Pro Photo

West Virginia Pro Photo
Free advertising

Blog Archive

Health and wellness is no joke bro