Amazon thanks

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Looking for jokes about Labradors

Three male Labradors , 1 chocolate, 1 yellow, and 1 black were sitting
in a waiting room at the vet's office when they struck up a conversation.

The black Lab turned to the chocolate Lab and said, 'So why are you here?'

The chocolate Lab replied, 'I'm a pisser. I piss on everything....the
sofa, the curtains, the cat, the kids.

But the final straw was last night when I pissed in the middle of my
owner's' bed.'

The black Lab said, 'So what is the vet going to do?'

Gonna cut my nuts off,' came the reply from the chocolate Lab.. They
reckon it'll calm me down.'

The black Lab then turned to the yellow Lab and asked, 'Why are you here?'

The yellow Lab said, 'I'm a digger. I dig under fences, dig up flowers
and trees, I dig just for the hell of it.. When I'm inside, I dig up
the carpets. But I went over the line last night when I dug a great big
hole in my owner's couch.'

So what are they going to do to you?' the black Lab inquired.

Looks like I'm losing my nuts too'. The dejected yellow Lab said.

The yellow Lab then turned to the black Lab and asked, 'Why are you here?'

'I'm a humper,' the black Lab said. 'I'll hump anything. I'll hump the
cat, a pillow, the table, fence posts, whatever. I want to hump
everything I see. 'Yesterday, my owner had just gotten out of the
shower, and as she was bending down to dry her toes, I just couldn't
help myself. I hopped on her back and started humping away'.

The yellow and chocolate Labs exchanged a sad glance and said, 'So, nuts
off for you too, huh?'

The black Lab said.... 'No, I'm here to get my nails clipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Powered by IP2Location.com
Custom Search

A must have cell phone Got Phone? plus the M.T. Video of the week

Custom Search

Global folks looking for jokes

free counters

In search of something that is funny like the republicans .

Looking for beter jokes than this crap

Custom Search
Google Groups
Share your joke
Visit this group

West Virginia Pro Photo

West Virginia Pro Photo
Free advertising

Blog Archive

Health and wellness is no joke bro