Amazon thanks

Monday, May 28, 2012

Depressed American


Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel , "Pick up your shovels, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land."

Nearly 75 years ago, (when Welfare was introduced) Roosevelt said, "Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a Camel, this is the Promised Land."

Today, Congress has stolen your shovel, taxed your asses, raised the price of Camels and mortgaged the Promised Land!

I was so depressed last night thinking about Health Care Plans, the economy, the wars, lost jobs, savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc .... I called a Suicide Hotline.

I had to press 1 for English.

I was connected to a call center in Pakistan. I told them I was suicidal.  They got all excited and asked if I could drive a truck......

Folks, we're screwed!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Powered by IP2Location.com
Custom Search

A must have cell phone Got Phone? plus the M.T. Video of the week

Custom Search

Global folks looking for jokes

free counters

In search of something that is funny like the republicans .

Looking for beter jokes than this crap

Custom Search
Google Groups
Share your joke
Visit this group

West Virginia Pro Photo

West Virginia Pro Photo
Free advertising

Health and wellness is no joke bro